Member Rating of Health Plan
Check these customer service results to see how well HMOs score on:
- Avoiding delays and hassles when care is needed.
- Making it easy to find a doctor.
- Having few complaints and handling those they have immediately.
- Having a helpful staff that solves problems quickly.
- Paying claims correctly and quickly.
- Working with doctors who listen carefully and explain matters clearly.
The Member Rating of Health Plan summary score is based on a single survey question that asks members to rate all of their experience with the health plan. The seven topics that are listed below are not included in the summary score but member experiences in these areas influence their overall rating of the health plan.