The mission of the Center for Health Statistics (CHS) is to facilitate the collection, validation, statistical analysis, and dissemination of health data in support of the mission of the California Department of Health Services.
These data tables are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. For tables in
EXCEL, CLICK HERE.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on your
computer, you can download a free Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view the files.
Please select an event and type of table from the list
of Vital Statistics Rates, California and United States, 1980-2002 (By Place
- Population, Live Births, Deaths, Maternal
Deaths, Fetal Deaths, and Infant Deaths, California, 1970-2002 (By Place of
- General Fertility Rate, Total Fertility
Rate, and Birth Rates by Age of Mother, California and United States,
- General Fertility Rate, Total Fertility Rate, and Birth Rates by Age of
Mother, California, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990-2002
- General Fertility Rate and Birth Rates by Age of Mother, California
- Birth Rates by Year of Age for Teenage Mothers. California Counties, 2001
(1) No Tables Available