The mission of the Center for Health Statistics (CHS) is to facilitate the collection, validation, statistical analysis, and dissemination of health data in support of the mission of the California Department of Health Services.
These data tables are in Excel format. For tables in
ADOBE ACROBAT, CLICK HERE.
If you do not have Microsoft Excel installed on your
computer, you can download a free Microsoft
Excel Viewer to view files. If you have Microsoft Excel installed on your
system, remember to configure your browser
to read the files.
Please select an event and type of table from the list
FETAL MORTALITY: STATEWIDE DATA
- Population, Live Births, Deaths, Maternal
Deaths, Fetal Deaths, and Infant Deaths, California, 1970-2002 (By Place of
- Number, Ratio, and Percent Distribution
of Fetal Deaths by Age of Mother, California, 2002
- Fetal Deaths by Age and Race/Ethnic Group
of Mother, California, 2002
- Fetal Deaths by Race and Age of Mother,
- Number and Percent of Fetal Deaths by
Weeks of Gestation, California, 2002
- Fetal Deaths and Mortality Ratios from
Selected Causes of Death, California, 2002