Free Dental Services!
Through generous funding from the First 5 Commission of San Diego, the Oral Health Initiative is able to provide free dental services for children 0-5 and pregnant women!
Who is Eligible?
• uninsured children 0 through 5 (less than 6) who have not yet entered kindergarten (children on Share of Cost Medi-Cal may be
covered while meeting their share of cost)
• uninsured pregnant women through 90 days post-partum (3 months)
• pregnant women on Denti-Cal
Please help spread the word and refer all pregnant women and uninsured children 0-5 that you encounter to a dental clinic at a participating community health center!
• Comprehensive Health Center
• Fallbrook Family Health Center
• Family Health Centers of San Diego
• Indian Health Council
• La Maestra Community Health Center
• Neighborhood Healthcare
• North County Health Services
• Operation Samahan
• San Diego American Indian Health Center
• San Ysidro Health Center
• Vista Community Clinic
For more information about how to refer clients to the OHI Treatment Fund, please call Mae Hsu, First 5 Oral Health Initiative Coordinator, at 619-542-4310 or email@example.com.